1. Visit a LinkedIn Profile.
2. Scroll Down to Skills & Endorsements.
3. Click or tap the plus sign next to any skill listed to endorse someone for that particular skill.
When you create an account on LinkedIn, the default website address of your public profile is: https://www.linkedin.com/in/yourname – followed by a string of random numbers.
Not attractive. Or easy to remember.
Here’s how you can delete those numbers:
1. Log into LinkedIn.
2. Click the Drop Down Arrow to the Right or the Word “Me”
3. Click “View profile” on the Drop Down Menu.
4. Click “Edit public profile & URL.
5. Click the Blue Pencil next to your URL.
6. Customize your URL and Click Save.